Features and Applications
- Cellular Radio Audio Processing to NMT TACS AMPS Specification
- Low Group Delay Distortion
- Switched Capacitor Filters
- On-Chip Uncommitted Amplifier
- Xtal Controlled
- Chip Enable Powersave Feature
- Low-Power CMOS Process
- Choice of Package Styles
- Few External Components
- Single 5-Volt Supply
The FX306 is a low-power CMOS switched capacitor filter array designed to meet the NMT, TACS and AMPS audio processing specifications. The device consists of:
- a 3.4 kHz low pass filter.
- a 300 Hz-3.4 kHz bandpass filter (low pass filter identical to that of (1) in series with a highpass filter).
- an uncommitted amplifier.
The Chip Enable feature is used to disable the filter sections and the amplifier, thus reducing current consumption.